Shaving is a basic procedure for removing hair. It is the widely used method by men to remove their face hair also after some interval of time by women. They removed hair from leg, underarm hair.
A man can be named as clean-shaven if he doesn’t have any hair on his face or as he removed his bread entirely.
Both men and women do this process to remove hair which is called shave. Shaving can be done on different body parts such as chest, hair,underarm, leg hair,abdominal hair,pubic hair,other any other body part.
Men can do head-shaving often. It is practiced by armed force,some sports including swimming,running or other sport.in past head shaving was also kind of criminal and punishment offered to that individual.
Also in more history head-shaving is a part of fundraising efforts especially for cancer research organization.who serve their cancer patients. (https://razorguides.com/)
Shaving can be done in t of two types wet shaving or manual shaving and Dry shaving.
1.Wet shaving or manual shaving –
This kind of removing hair can be done by two types of razors such as straight razor or safety razor.Safety razors are then further divided into the double-edged ,injector, single edge,cartridge edge.
- dry shaving –
Dry shaving can be done by electric razor /electric shaver.it is designed in such manner that when it can be held against the skin the cream poke through little holes and hair can be cut by moving blades.
There are various blades used in electric razor which has various design and has optimum motion.The basic drawback of electric shaver is whiskers thoroughly and as close as razor shaving does.
Types of the blade for doing cleave shaving
There are various blades available for various razors as like below –
- Double edge blade – as their name suggests it has two sharp edges on opposite sides of the blade.
- Single edge – it has only one blade and it is less costly and also not so effective for a clean shave.
- Cartridge razors –this kind of blades have more than one blade, also it includes a lubricating strip of glycol to supplement to already existing agents. It can lift and soften the hairs causing them to swell.
- Injector razors – it has some arrangement of injecting agent for softening.
- Electric razor – electric( shaver or razor )made of a proper set of rotating blades.
Various After Effects of shaving
- Razor burn – By Bunt blade one can have It is irritation of the skin also by the proper technique you can Prevent it.
- Aberrations – shaving, abrasion, cuts, and irritation.one can minimize it by using a new blade, more of lubrication, the same direction as of the growth of hair.
- Cuts – Improper blade movement can be cause for cuts and bleed. With the Proper use of a blade, lubrication one can prevent cuts.
Read More: How to change battery in remington shaver
Shaver cleaning is a basic method for removing hair from different parts of the Machine body.for clean shaving usually men use razors which are of different kinds.Also, it has different methods as discussed above for removing hair.