Norelco is a corporation which are manufacturers of the electric shavers and also other personal product care for men and women. In the beginning, the company Philisave trademark was the first name used by Philips company.so, by the time of 2006 changed their name to “Philips”.
Norelco shaver History
In the year of 1939 first electric Norelco shaver was made by the Philips company. They took 10 entire years to turn out to be effective and successful brand when they introduced their dual headed electric shaver.
These Norelco shavers are one of famous and popular brand in the world but their prices are much higher than the shaver’s other brand.
In the procedure and state of designing of Norelco shaver they considered the various issues like as capacity of battery support, movement of the head of shaver, wide price ranges along with innovative and modern technological changes.
Some of best Norelco shavers
- Norelco 1150x/46 Men’s Shaver
- Philips Norelco OneBlade FFP, QP2520/90 Hybrid Electric Men’s Shaver and Trimmer.
- Philips Norelco Multiroom 5100 Grooming Kit, QG3364/49, with 18 Length Settings
- Philips Norelco Electric Shaver 8900, Wet & Dry Edition, S8950/91
- Norelco Travel Electric Razor PQ208/40
- Norelco Bodygroom Series 7100, BG2040
- Norelco Electric Shaver 2100, S1560/81
- Norelco Shaver 4100 Model AT810/46
- Norelco Shaver 4500 Model AT830/46
- Norelco Electric Shaver 3100 S3310/81, 3000 Series
Prices of some Norelco shavers
- Norelco 1150x/46 Men’s Shaver – Around Rs 1000 to 2000
- OneBlade FFP, QP2520/90 –Around Rs 2000 to 3000
- QG3364/49 – Rs 1500 to 2000
- PQ208/40 – Rs 1000 to 1500
- 7100, BG2040 – Rs 3000 to 4000
- 2100, S1560/81 – Rs 7000 to 8000
- 4100 Model AT810/46 – Around Rs 10000 to 11000
- 4500 Model AT830/46- Around Rs 9000 to 10000
- 3100 S3310/81, 3000 Series – Around Rs 6000 to 7000
Tips to increase shavers lifespan
- Clean up your electric blade after every use –
- After use users hair or dead skin may be stuck in blade thus making of blade blunt occurred.
- so remember to wash the shaver carefully with warm water for removing all the remaining dirt and making it blade will work more effectively. Other wise you should use particular brush to clean up.
- Lubricate the shaver as per interval of regular scheduled –
- By applying some specific kind of oil your shaver’s blade will smoothly work.
- Also there is advantage of protecting metal parts against high condition.
- It resulting higher span of life and increase stainless ability.
- Store the electric shaver in correct place –
- Do not keep your shavers in some losy conditions like as too cold or too warm.
- Keeping the blade in correct place ensures damaging of blade by extreme weather or unwanted impaction.
- If you don’t want to buy protector case then you may use protective bag.
- Change the blade regularly –
- After six months of period you should change the blade regularly for better lifespan.
Some Shaving Tips
- Norelco shaver can be used both for dry and wet shaving. For getting comfort use some gel while using the shaver.
- For getting better results to use the shaver in a circular motion.
- As it is waterproof you can use it in the shower also.
- It takes time to get used to your skin in the starting period.
Read More: How much are electric shavers
Norelco SHAVER is one of the top most making company of shavers and they are widely recognized for their excellent features and performance. So, the Norelco shavers gives you various options when you wish to buy an electric shaver.
Also there are many types and prevention methods to use Norelco shaver and increase their lifespan.